Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What a month!

So much going on these days!! I swear  I feel like I had way more time to do things when I worked full time. So here's a few fun things we have been doing:

Going to the Park



Eating LOTS of new foods, including Lily's fav's Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Peas and Geenbeans. Silly loving veggie girl!! She gets that from her daddy.




Getting ready for Chloe's dance recital! She is so fun to watch and is getting so big!




Went on a Great Date


Brandon had a mole removed! and just got the report back and its NORMAL


Had a bonfire with Eric and Lila, Love them


Went to COURT.... well nothing big, car accident, chloe, minor.


Did you know the Mayor has a twin? well he does, and he was our judge.





Eric's birthday Lunch




My nephew started tball. Pretty sure he's the only kid with 9 adults and three children cheering him on. Can't wait till they are in highschool. We'll be the crazy aunts!!







xoxo

1 comment:

Eric and Andrea said...

All I have to say is I totally heart our majorly cool fam. :) Love you!