Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lily Carter

Six months ago I was laying in a hospital bed just two hours away from meeting Lily. I cannot believe how quickly it has gone by! My how my little missy has grown. She is an amazing, amazing baby. Here are a few fun things she is doing: eating some yummy cereal, almost sitting up unattended, growls all the time, giggles out loud, drinks out of a sippy cup, rolls over, chews on everything, smiles every time she sees (me) and Chloe :) She is just a complete blessing. I got a little emotion thinking of that in another six months, she will be one and this little baby won't be so little anymore. I am very excited for what the time has in store for us, sweet baby Lil, you are such a blessing to us. You give me such a joy every morning when I get to see your bright shiny smile. You make everyone around you smile and you have the sweetest dissposition. I love you baby girl, you make my heart happy and you make my soul complete. xoxo

No comments: