I wanted to share with all of you bloggers out there an amazing book that we just started reading. After being married for five years, and having family that have also been married awhile we decided to start a bible study and base it on this book. Love and Respect. What a gift this book is, I think we all need steady reminders of what the Lord wants from us as husbands and wives, and it is so refreshing to know that maybe what we "think" is right, is really not. I have learned soooo much about myself through this study and so much about Brandon. and vice versa. I encourage all of you to check out this book, or even their web site. It is an amazing testiment to marriage and to our Lord. xoxo
1 comment:
True that sista! And, if anyone wants to come study with us, DO!!! The Gross Fam seems to be scaring everyone away since it tends to only be us! Hee Hee
Post a Comment