Monday, December 28, 2009

and I am back....

Finally, Finally, Finally! We Finally got a computer and I can Finally keep up on this blog thing. And keep all our pictures organized. So crazy that we haven't had internet for almost a year, I have been using my mom's computer and my cell phone to keep up on things. So nice to be able to come home and log right on. I feel so old saying that :) So on to the blog:
Few things I want to write about...... How about the fact that I came home from grocery shopping tonight to find our lights on the front of our garage out. I thought it seemed strange that they could both burn out at the same time but you never know so I actually didn't shut the garage before I got out of my car and went and checked. Crazy enough they were both empty.... empty? I came in to ask B what happened and he had no idea either. Seems we have a thief on our street. Not only did they rip off our garage lights, but they stole three christmas lights off the house as well. Weird, I of course start freaking out that someone is trying to break in to our house but Brandon went on a search and found that three out of six houses on our street have missing garage lights. Damn teenagers. Probably the same kids who smashed my pumpkins at Halloween. I have decided that I am going to do a stake out and spy on all the long haired, skinny jeans wearing little boys that keep walking by our house each day. This makes me feel old, I actually called the non emergency number to see what the police could do. Apparently you can file a report and have an investigation started. I would love to see the report "stolen light bulbs". Anyways the dispatcher tells me that if I know who did it that would be better. hmmmmm if I knew who did it, I wouldn't need to call them right?!? So be on the look out and watch your bulbs!!

No comments: