Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged.......

Okay Miss Laura here goes..... so I was tagged by Laura to list seven quirky things about me. Where do I begin? Well since everything I think is quirky is sounding really ocd... so I will list seven random things about me!!

1. I hate driving at night because I always think that I am going to get pulled over, and if a cop does get behind me I for some reason forget the basic rules and concentrate on my rear view mirror.

2. I love eating the small pumpkins that they sell in candy corn. I think I can eat everyone of them in one day.

3. I open my mouth while applying mascara. Don't you? it's hard not too.

4. I sing disney tunes at the top of my lungs all the time.

5. I am addicted to all reality tv, especially the ridiculous ones on vh1

6. I still have my baby blankie.

7. I love the smell of clean laundry.

Okay not super random..... so I tag Jerkson and Lila to complete some randomness......

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

I had to go to a class on how not to open your mouth while applying mascara.... :)